KWESI BOAKYE EMERGES VICTORIOUS IN GREDSA ELECTION

 

Kwesi Boakye, is a staunch member of the enviable Mensah Sarbah Hall and a student who reads Geography and Economics.He is a very strong willed individual who believes in the need to uplift the life of others through service.

He is a very strong willed individual who believes in the need to uplift the life of others through service.

In a recent message he released as part of his thank you message,

“Hello good evening friend, Thank you for the support from the beginning of my journey.

I kept bombarding your inbox with a lot of messages and flyers but you never got upset for once.

I really appreciate this support thank you and God bless you.

I won the election, I am officially the Treasurer for Geography and resources development association (GREDSA)”



Post a Comment

0 Comments